In November 2018, Tamla Horsford was found dead at a friend’s home after an adult sleepover. The mother of five’s death was ruled an accident by alcohol poisoning but there have been skeptics who suggest that Horsford died at the hands of foul play.
Major Joe Perkins with the Forsyth County Sheriff’s Office in Georgia told reporters that none of Horsford’s injuries leaned towards foul play. “It was a party. They were drinking,” “She was drinking. Most of the partygoers had gone to bed at that time, and she was on the deck alone.”
It was alleged that Horsford fell off a balcony where she was attending a “Football Moms” sleepover with seven other moms and three men. The early death certificate released by the coroner suggested that Horsford’s death was an accident but the fall from the balcony caused “multiple blunt force injuries” and “acute ethanol intoxication” also known as alcohol poisoning.
But friends, internet theorists and more suggest that there’s more to the story. Her best friend Michelle Graves, who was not at the party suggests that foul play happened to claim her friend’s life. “It’s impossible to get the injuries that she had from one fall,” Graves told Atlanta’s WSB-TV.
Who handle Tamla Horsford Sleepover murder case?
Ronnie H Freeman is the current sheriff in Forsyth County, he’s the good old boy, in the good old boy system. He assigned his dumbest investigators to investigate the death of Tamla Horsford, he tried to hide personal connections with the persons of interest had with him and persons investigating them. The first step in getting Justice for Tamla Horsford is getting Ron Freeman out of office as sheriff, he is corrupt and unethical and is obstructing the Horsford friends and family of justice.
The hope is if Ron gets fired, sent to jail or whatever, there is a greater chance Tamla Horsfords Case gets reinvestigated
Sheriff Ron Freeman has a history of protecting his personal interest instead of the interest of community safety and interest when it comes to justice. Jeanne Meyers, Nichole Lawson, Stacy Smith, Jose Barrera, and Tom Smith, need to be re-investigated about the what happened on the night of Nov 4th, someone knows something, and between Dunkin Donut gift cards, and privilege, someone has gotten away with murder!
Ron has multiple dealings with persons of interests and allowed them to meddle with the investigation, bully and harass the victim’s friends and family. There are multiple inconsistent stories, that do not add up. There was evidence that was overlooked or thrown away.
This case must be reopen
Take time to read their comments.
- Well they have finally closed the case and basically said that her death was a accident. There are still many questions that are not being answered as to why did it take almost 2-hours for anyone to call the cops or ambulance and also why was there injuries on her body that was not first initially reported by the Forsyth Coroner! The ‘so-called-friends’ story also sounds rehearsed and Jose’s tone on the phone with the 911 operator sounded nervous and deceitful. They say they have cameras, so why not release the footage if it was an accident!
- That sounds like a setup and no one is talking especially if the police not doing anything. All of black people is dying and the police not doing anything to solve the case.
- They closed this case up too fast They didn’t even do a thorough investigation. I pray the family fight until she get the justice she deserves. Someone knows exactly what happened.
- I believe that Jose and his friends tried to rape her and killed her. Like you said he’s the police and he knows how to cover up a crime scene. And if it was a sleepover, why did half the ladies leave. They knew what was going on and didn’t want to be involved.
- I heard about this Tamla Horsford sleepover story. Super sad. I believe someone did something to her. And listening to the 911 call it’s almost like they don’t even know her or like she’s a stranger that they found in their yard this is a woman that you guys invited over for a sleepover but no one’s concerned or Screaming what happened to her.
- That man is one of them..Probation Officer..Police Officer… He was fired…that was the most they wanted to do try and make it look like they did something..A racist town trying to cover up a MURDER…
- Naw something not right here. No blood but she had cut. That tells you the body was already dead.
- The party was in a “Sun Down” town.. for those that don’t know….Certain areas around the US are known as sundown towns because racial incidents happen after dark so if you don’t live there ya ass better beat it b4 the sun goes down. Sad!!
- The detective are that police friends so they close the case as an accidental death, they do that all the time to cover up their friends.
- This sounds so foul and for the police to just close the case so quick without even doing a thorough investigation is crazy. This is why you can’t be friends with everybody. You don’t know what they are going to do to you when your back is turned. Condolences goes out to the family and husband as well as those precious angels who are now without a mother.
- When I was in Georgia back in the 90’s, I worked in Alpharetta, Georgia. And MARTA, the public rail system stopped at the county line. They had shuttles to take outsiders to work at the mall or in the homes and what not. But at 6pm, you better be hauling ass out of there. Because public transportation stopped at 7 or 8pm and overly “melaninated” people would disappear if they over stayed their welcome. That was an un marked but very recognized ” Sundown” area. For those of you who don’t know, look up sundown cities and states in American history. Know your history and know something about the areas that you are planning to visit or move to. Alpharetta aint one of them everyone’s welcome places. Fact.
- Let that have been a Caucasian woman, the story would’ve turned out like this……(roles reversed) every black person at the sleepover would’ve gotten arrested leading to life in prison or the death penalty
- If you’re alchohol poisoned, how in the hell do you make it to and over a balcony
- I am from Atlanta, Ga and if you from here you know where not to move too and Forsyth, GA County is one of those places. Oprah went there so do your homework before you move somewhere.
- I’m 30 mins from Forsyth GA.i think it’s foul play. It’s some crazy things go down georgia way always has been. I think her initial incident was an accident that’s would have resulted in some justice being served and they decided to come up with a plan. How are you not going to know where people are in your own home that were invited. I would have to know where everyone was at all times. There is no way for them not to know where she was and if she had gotten too intoxicated a friend or real friends especially women look out for one another. But God has the last say so. This will come out. My condolences go out to her and her family.
- I live in the Atlanta area and I can honestly say that there is sum real BS about this story. In the area where this happened people there are racist as hell. Things don’t add up about this case.
- Notice in the picture with everybody sitting on the couch. NO ONE is leaning towards her. That’s a sign right there!
- They need to reopen the case and figure out what’s going on because something aint right about this Tamla Horsford sleepover story she was murder you no why they didnt call until 2 -hours because everybody was getting they story together that’s why I don’t go go over nobody house but family because you can’t trust nobody these days!!!
- Forsyth County Georgia is a racist town do you remember the story Oprah did on that place years ago! They murdered her I believe
- The balcony wasn’t high enough to have all those broken bones. She was fighting for her life all them cuts n scratches. They killed her by beating her to death first then took her to the balcony n pushed her off. Sad
- Tamla Horsford sleepover party was in a county that is known for racism. She was the only black person. It was an adult sleepover with the Moms of a team their children are all on. Don’t know why the boyfriend was there if it was supposed to be females only. They never even had an ambulance come since Jose said she was dead. 911 still should have dispatched an ambulance and let them make that determination. I hope her family find out exactly what happened to her.